Please Note: this information relates to 2012 event. 2014 information will be available from March 2014.
Last updated Saturday 10 November 2012
(*Sport information is subject to change)
- Sunday 4 - Saturday 10 November 2010
- Games will be played between 8am - 10pm daily
- Runaway Bay Indoor Stadium, Sports Drive, Runaway Bay
- Age is determined as at 31 December 2012 by the youngest player in the team
- Minimum age for competition is 30yrs
- Men: 30+, 35+, 40+, 45+, 50+, 55+, 60+, 65+, 70+
- Women: 30+, 35+, 40+, 45+, 50+, 55+, 60+, 65+
- Wheelchair: Mixed 30+
- Sport Fee: $70 per player per team (first team) and $30 per player per team (second team)
- Games Fee: $100 per player ($20 late fee applies after 31 August)
- All online entries will receive a $5 discount
- New Team Entries: 5pm Friday 14 September 2012 - NOW CLOSED
- Individuals can still enter into existing teams
- Wheelchair team entries will still be accepted - please email email@example.com to process your entry
For registration and general Games enquiries contact:
Phone: 07 5668 9888
For sport specific enquiries contact:
Phone: +61 7 3377 9100
Web Site: www.qldmasters.basketball.net.au
Additional Basketball Information:
- You must pay a separate sports fee for each team in which you participate
- The provision of a bench official for the game immediately following yours in compulsory.
- Age groups/divisions may be amalgamated if only a limited number of entries in those age groups/divisions are received.
- If you are interested in being a referee for the tournament contact Basketball Queensland on the contact details listed above
- Competition will be conducted under the Federation of International Basketball Association (FIBA) rules
- The competition is presented and is sanctioned by Basketball Queensland Inc.